View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
A good day for older mods

During the preparations that are underway for the Virginia - Mid-Atlantic Rally I detoured from the usual fare to do a couple of long-intended, long-put-off mods. Since we are going to the beach after the rally, we had purchased one of the dorm-type refrigerators to use in the basement for sodas and cold drinks. This led to the first mod and I jumped right in and finally got electric run to the basement and an outlet installed. Breaker, outlet and outlet box came from Home Depot and I just happened to have enough wire laying around to make the run. I went from the breaker panel, down the closet wall (3400RL) and directly into the basement. Once that was done, I then changed our kitchen faucet to a new Delta one purchased from Lowes. In a previous post I mentioned that I believe I did a number on the old one by forgetting to make sure the pink stuff passed through the spray nozzles when I winterized last fall. The faucet was a necessity since DW has not had the use of her Vesta dishwasher and now she is happy since I also installed a quick connect adaptor into the faucet and the dishwasher was tested and performed flawlessly. Those attending the rally will have the chance to see the dishwasher if they wish!! All-in-all a pretty good day, momma is happy, therefore I am happy!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote