View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:16 AM   #16
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TerryClaudia

Thanks everyone for your comments. I told my wife Claudia that we might get these types of responses, but I was hoping someone would tell me there was a trick. I will take CamillaMichael's response to heart and try using tank chemicals more often and get a tank cleaner to put in the tank. I'm having this trouble with my 2012 Monty and I didn't have problems with my 2000 Rialta. Guess they don't make them like they use to. Terry
Terry,
I wouldn't get too excited about having clean sensors. If there are some people who use chemicals and say that their sensors are clean, they are in the minority. I personally know of no one who has had clean sensors. When you first purchase a new rig, the sensors are clean. The black water sensors are the first ones to act up and that's understandable. I have been able to clear ours up temporarily by using one of those flexible water wands pushed down through the toilet into the holding tank and turning the water on. The water swirls out at the end under pressure and washes the sides of the black water tank (inside, of course) and sometimes, not all the time, the sensors come clean. The sensors on these tanks are located at the deepest end of the tank near the discharge outlet.

Personally, if I were you, I'd just live with it. It's not worth getting worked up about and being concerned about what you can do to make the sensors clear.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote