View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Hey Carol and others,
Amanda (the 18 year old) fared the best, she ended up with a winter formal dress and a prom dress (they were half price). Dear old Dad sat through over an hour and a half of dress trying on just at Dillard's. Cathy (DW) even got in on the deals as she managed to get a $90 dress from the clearance rack for the grand total of $14 I think. The deals were abundant, but when you apply the savings in terms of a woman shoppers mentality, all the additional savings add up to one thing...........additional purchases. My arms still hurt from carrying bags to the truck!!! Whatever the camper axles, the dually and the pin are rated at, I can assure you that we were over all of the weight parameters that the forum weight police keep harping about. All of the purchases were loaded into the rig for the return trip. One of the ironic things about this shopping trip (that started out as a vacation) is Cathy found a deal at Kohl's on Dining Room Settings that she has been eyeing and pining for since we were married. For the ladies in the know, she purchased 16 settings of Fiesta Ware and got them all for less than half price. After I got to looking at the boxes, I busted out laughing. We travelled to Florida to purchase dinner settings for 16 that were made in.................................you guessed it.................................West Virginia!!!! Ha Ha!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote