View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 03:48 AM   #9
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
There you go again Dean. Who wants to hear reality when excuses and make no sense analogies sound so much better.I always liked the one about pulling your stick house down the road.It ranks right up there with...Been doing it for years and never had a problem...and..your truck will "pull" it just fine..All manfactured products have problems Some of us are aware that good quality control and good manufacturing processes will greatly reduce those problems.Some of us are also aware that the RV industry, not just Keystone/ Montana is lacking(to put it mildly) in both those areas. I have no idea why we do not hold the RV industry to the same standards we hold other manufactureres to. I might note that we have run a 05 and a 08 Ford truck down the same roads as the 06 3400 and some much worse,for over 45,000 miles with a single problem(bad DPF) while the 06 3400 has racked up over 50 problems..large and small.What's the analogie for that???

This Rv has meet our expectations as our expectations were not all that high. We expected problems and we got them.No surprises here.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote