View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 01:33 PM   #6
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
I was think about putting up a post about a ceramic coating I just put on my truck and the wife’s car and about 1/2 the Monty so far. First I have tried many coatings and yes ceramic is the best out there IMO. The one I just tried and I’m applying right now is from meguiars. The initial application is besically wash and rinse and spray on the ceramic coating, then wipe dry. Subsequent coats are applied by washing rinsing spraying on the application rinsing again and drying. I must say I really like it. The ease of use and the best part is the price point. 14$ I did my truck the wife’s car one side of the monty to include the back cap looks great easy to do on the road as I carry a pressure washer too.

Anyway I never recommend a product but this one is really good. For those of you in the coating trade as I was it “feels” thick I know that may seem weird to some. But at 14$ it’s worth a try !!

Tony
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote