View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 06:42 PM   #14
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
Well the second A/C is installed and works wonderful. We picked up the new trailer Thursday and left for the campgrounds Friday morning for our first weekend outing. We had most everything transfered into the new one. But left some stuff out on purpose to see if we would miss it. While leaving town I pulled the truck and trailer over the scales to get an idea what we weighed. Was 10,480 on the truck and 9840 on the trailer. Truck alone weighed 8420. Truck was full of fuel and trailer was pretty much ready to go. Only had a small amount of tools on board and a handfull of firewood for the weekend. Pulled better than I expected with the heiver pin weight. Now to figure out where we put everything.

Quick question for those who have the 3685. What is the switch that is to the far right as you are facing the bathroom/bedroom area, but still standing in the dining area? There is a regular switch there that we can't seem to find what it controls. There are two on that wawll it's the farthest to the right but would be covered by the dining table if the slide was in.

I have a lot of questions, I am going to have to learn how to use the search function better.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote