View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 06:31 AM   #31
biankym89

M.O.C. #22130
Thumbs down My 5 cents regarding my Montana 3950

Probably I had the one build on Wednesday and categorize as LEMON!. Since first day I had just problems. Which notified Keystone about them.
My refrigerator plastic bottom came up by the heat during storage affecting the middle section of the door, just happened a week after warranty, I found a fix but had to spend 2 day, also bottom metal of the refrigerator had a lot of rust. Two tire exploded, lucky minor damage to the metal. Near to have a car go over me when changing the tire. The awning had not enough plastic cord at the body side causing 6 inches to come out of the rail. A lot of corrosion in the bottom structure. The fan blade screw came out and two blades fall down. The fan light screws came out and the lamp hang to the electrical cable. The refrigerator drain is not good and the water came out at the end of the camping causing damage to the bottom wood until learn that I need use towels to dry the interior. The roof needs continuous care to prevent black mold to growth over the support ribs. This does not happened to my previous 3 units. The small drain valve for the cold water leaks. The microwave is very low power and do not compare to my previous 3 units. The auto leveling came out of calibration from factory, 1.5 degrees out (a lot). One of the slides touch the inside top cabinet door and while traveling hit it and broke the door. Not enough space in the pantry. I read about others great experience but my storage neighbor also had 3 exploded tires. Read about Tire Bombs . The backup camera, never worked from the truck, to far for the cheap system.
biankym89 is offline   Reply With Quote