View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 04:18 AM   #1
Travelling Three
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19003
Strange Furnace Problem

We got back to our 2016 Montana 3661RL last night to find the furnace motor running. The furnace control was off, no heat coming through the registers, just the motor running. We decided to leave it run for awhile to see if it would stop. After about 20 min the running motor noise stopped and went to what my neighbor says sounds like the furnace ignitor trying to fire up the furnace. I'm on crutches, it was dark outside and raining so I pulled the 15 amp fuse to stop the furnace and we went to bed. This morning while looking at the control panel I see all the control panel LEDs for gray/black tank water level indicators are not working and the hot water power indicator on the electric switch is not lite and there is no hot water. Replacing the furnace 15 amp fuse got the hot water heater working and the control panel LEDs are working but the noise from the furnace is back. Any thoughts on all this? I'm a little miffed as to why pulling the furnace fuse I loose control panel LEDs and the hot water heater stops. Be safe out there!
Travelling Three is offline   Reply With Quote