Thread: Truck size
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 06:16 PM   #24
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
Here's the thing, you know what your trailer weigh's the day you weighed it, you know what your truck weighed the day you weighed it.

The cargo capacity of a given truck is the issue everyone is fixated on.

That could change so easily by moving something inside the trailer from back to front or front to back, water on board, sewage on board or not, whether it is raining etc etc you get the point.

So unless you want to start running like a commercial rig and weigh in constantly you will have no real idea and quite frankly for a few hundred pounds who really should give a rats butt...

I think most if not all the debates are in regard to SRW vehicles, I understand those that want the Dually's, they aren't for me for many reasons, they likely aren''t for those that have almost new SRW asking the questions on the forum as they suddenly found threads containing worry warts that claim the world is going to fall apart as your sticker on the door isn't quite up to snuff......

I'll stick with the advice of trying out how the units work together yourself and make your own dang decisions and don't let the weight police do the deciding for you.....