View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 02:34 AM   #13
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PartyCrashers

Glenn and Lorraine-

I think all responsiable dog owners would agree with you in what you have to say. I know I do and I own two small poodles who go to campgrounds with us.

We do tie our dogs to the trailer but only when we are outside. When we walk on a leash, we have plastic bags with us for picking up.And I do not like another dog getting in a treating stance.It's the ones who don't agree that would be guilty has charged.

But I do agree with "traveltunes" that when dealing with the public at campgrounds cats should also be leashed. Even if it's not their nature to be. And I think campgrounds should treat all four legged(or two leggedjust to be fair) animals equal. No animal (or pet owners) have the right to infringe on another camper. Just as if no "person" has the right to infringe on the others in a campground. That is why each campsite is marked on (some more creative then others)where the boundries are...no noise after quite time, park your vehicle on your space..etc.... I think these rules need to apply to all animals.
Very well said.
Thanks
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote