View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #4
kozzy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18144
Same Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaf_retired View Post
We have a 2017 3791RD. Just started having a issue with one of the Dometic thermostats. When it's running, the A/C works fine. But when it reaches set temperature and stops. It will not start back up again, when temp rises. I have to shut it off for about 30 seconds, then turn it back to A/C auto is where I have been setting it on. Then works ok. Thinking it might be a bad thermostat. Any suggestions please. Also though about swapping it out with the one in the bedroom to see if trouble follows.
I was just about to start a new thread, looking for answers myself. Mine does the same thing, has from day one. My main AC works fine and as expected, my upstairs AC will turn on, get the room to temp, and then shut down. When it warms back up, it will not kick on. I have had it in twice to CW for this problem, the first time they replaced the thermostat and said it was good... NOPE, same issue. This second time, they replaced the AC control board, said it worked. NOPE, does ths same thing. Ill be calling them and Dometic tomorrow....please share any results you get, im so frustrated with this.
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote