View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 06:36 AM   #197
rfulton0513
Established Member

M.O.C. #21514
Hey guys and gals. Just picked up my 381TH three weeks ago on a Friday and went immediately to camp in it to test everything out for three days. I have pretty much the same issues that most people talk about with it being very dirty inside on pick up but that could be a dealer issue and not a Keystone. I also had issues with the auto level but that was due to user error. I was able to Karen how to rehome the autolevel and now it is working fine. Some other things are the ice maker but I don’t use it anyway. I did find that there is a water value to the ice maker in the bottom right beside the fridge behind a black cover that you have to unscrew to get to the valve. Also my toilet paper holder was not screwed on but that could be dealer issue. I did have the washer/dryer combo put in and it works great. Besides that everything worked great and I really love all the space. We are not full timers as we just normally use it for the spring thru the fall and normally about 6-8 times a year. I guess my question for now is has anyone stored a golf cart in their garage and how was it. This is one of the main reasons we got the 381 was for the garage and front living room. I currently don’t have a golf cart but that willl be one of my next purchases. Thanks for the help guys.
rfulton0513 is offline   Reply With Quote