View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 05:07 PM   #183
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
I have a separate thread on the dump valves including pictures from when I was under the unit and also pulled down part of the bottom to trace the actuator cables. Here is the story:
There are two dump lines. BOTH gray tanks dump from the line in FRONT of the triple axles. The Black tank dumps behind the triple axles. This makes the lines about 10' apart!!! Sadly there is no reason at all for this as the gray line and black line exit the belly only a few inches apart. They could have very easily have routed the gray lines into the black line and saved us a whole lot of headaches!!!! I plan to modify same myself but I would really like an explanation from the Keystone "engineer" that thought that stupidity up!!!

Anyway to further add to the confusion, Keystone in their infinite wisdom put one gray tank pull up by the gray tanks outlet but the other gray tank pull is back by the black tank pull (which would logically make you think that tank dumped with the black tank right?). To put the icing on the cake the second gray tank and black tank pulls are located directly behind the rear tire. You know where they would be difficult to reach and would get sheared off if you ever had a blowout......Brilliant just brilliant!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote