Thread: TRASH
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 09:04 AM   #27
Mel B.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19469
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh View Post
We live in the Blueridge Mountains of Va. We are hunters. There was a guy who worked in the shop who said people could carry a full beer can up the mountain but couldn’t carry an empty one down the mountain. I think he was on to something. You can go up the most remote mountain here and find trash someone has left. WHY!
Lynwood
Two reasons, I'm not sure with the order
LAZY
STUPID

I come from a family of hunters, When I was 10 years old my dad and I were sitting way up on a mountain deer hunting. After a few hours I pulled out a candy bar and ate it. When I finished I buried the wrapper under a little dirt and a rock. When I was done my dad said, do you think this place is beautiful? I said yes, he said would you like to see garbage all around here? I said no, he said then pick up the candy wrapper! If you pack it in you pack it out. That was all it took. I've lived by that philosophy the rest of my life. Parents don't care like they used to!