View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 01:57 AM   #12
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Maintenance is one issue.

Pretty and shiny is another.

We are proud of the booboos on our Tana, "use it and abuse it". Let's see, that booboo was the snow blower nick which happened while we were trying to escape the winter weather one year. Ohhhh, and that one, is where the tire blew on the way into San Fran, that is not one we shall forget soon, maybe sometime, even with fondness. That dirt, we accumulated from THE Trip, THE Encore', it is paid for and well earned. (wink wink)

Sure beats the heck out of some people who never use their toilet in their unit (yep, we know some!).

We use it, we sometimes scrub it down. Depending on life, health, wanting to have sore muscles for a week or so, we scrub er down. Wax, nahhhh. Too bad we don't have gel coat, sighhhhhh.

I really feel more sorry than disgust at those that park em and leave em to get really dirty and nasty. They had a dream of RVing/campging/getting away, and their units sit unused, neglected. Why?? Death in the family, financial stresses, or maybe a life just so full of wonders that the RV falls behind in the list of must do.

There but for the grace of God, go I. I am blessed to have a sorta dirty, a bit banged up Tana and again this year, we have managed, despite 2 cancer surgeries and a little bit of a issue with not seeing stairs and the ER room, we are out and about. Tana is my home again for about the next 5 months.

So, go forth and wax. Count your blessings. If you got spare energy, Tana could use a bit of attention, come on over! I have beer, coffee, soda and water to offer helpers.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote