View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 12:47 PM   #19
G Boothe

M.O.C. #25548
Thank you everybody for all your help with this problem. Chuck, you sent me in the right direction, the how to manuals helped me understand what needed to happen. With the computer not working the app would not work also, though thank you for you input Neal. After many frustrating hours trying to figure it all out, I finally went to Lippert's website. I started a "Chat"(which was like texting). I figured I was talking to a computer with pre-selected answers. I was wrong. Bill on the other end determined I needed more info than just texting, all of a sudden my phone ran from Texas. It was Bill. He was able to explain why I have so many valves and which ones run the jacks and which one runs the slides. He said it is confusing because the trailer manufacturers take Lippert's completed jack system and add valves to make their slides function. He was able to tell me which color wires where for the jacks (the purple and blue) and then that left the one valve for the slides. I tried it yesterday and the slides went in and out by opening the correct valve and running my drill. I am very thankful for all the responses and now I can get the RV to the dealer for repairs.
Thank You everyone
Garrett
G Boothe is offline   Reply With Quote