View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 07:30 PM   #17
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
What really strikes me is that anyone would be SURPRISED that folks go to bed at 9pm when they are CAMPING. Most folks go camping to enjoy outdoor activities, most of which start early in the morning. IF they wanted to stay up late and party they would go to a bar in town.

What is really sad is that campgrounds have to establish quite hours because so many folks don't know how to behave in a public setting. Some folks are honestly clueless not realizing that others might not appreciate their loud laughter after the sun goes down. Those are the folks that make you want to get up just a little earlier in the morning and rev up the diesel engine right beside their camper for an hour or so...... Its a sad commentary on our society that so many have so little respect for others!!!

We are so lucky that we live in a great RV park where our neighbors respect each other. I leave for work before most of them get up at about 4:30am and do everything I can to be as quiet as possible doing so. Everyone around us does there best to keep the noise down (including the barking dogs) out of RESPECT for the rest. You won't find any boom boxes on the streets here but the folks will wave hello and strike up a conversation with you anytime. Its a far better world when folks respect each other!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote