View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 06:12 PM   #37
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldmstewart View Post
I didn't say I gave $57000 I said I will take $57000 after everything everyone said about theirs still doesn't make up for such poor quality like I said before out of 14 rvs this is worst by far
I assumed you would ask for MORE than you paid for it. So my comment still applies and even more so if you paid more than 57K!

Everyone has a right to their opinion. And they make a lot of different floor plans because there are a lot of different ideas about what is ideal. Don't assume your the only one on here who has owned more than one RV or even a dozen. And many of us have attended dozens of shows plus toured multiple factories.

However since this is obviously a thread intended for those of us who do like our Keystones you should not be surprised that when you are so critical of them your going to get some push back.....

As an olive branch, I will offer that Grand Design does have a slightly better build quality than Keystone. But I did not personally see 15k much less 30k difference in quality. Most of what I saw was just flashy add on. The floors, roof and frame have essentially the same build design and components. Now if the unit was built by Spacecraft or someone like that then ok we can look at extra cost based on some real difference in the quality of build. But I just don't see that much difference between GD and Keystone when I look under the surface. GD just seems to have a knack for hiding their quality flaws better.

At the very least we can agree to disagree.
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote