View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 02:08 AM   #6
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
Thanks everyone, it's a relief to know I can at least have some form of water in here. I worked on that damned water line trying to locate the problem for 7 hours yesterday. There were high winds, and with the wind chill factor, it was -6. To say I was a little chilly would be putting it mildly!!LOL Thank goodness for snow pants, they're a beautiful thing...LOL

I'm really impressed with how warm it stays in here after doing some prep work. Having two parrots, I was very concerned about the heat. But, I keep the thermostat at 72 during the day, and up it to 74-75 at night. This allows me to maintain a 72-73 temp in here at all times. The fireplace runs almost constantly, but it allows me to save on propane. I was really enjoying this until the water problem hit. so being able to use the fresh water tank will be the next best thing. It's not something I'm familiar with, so I hope I don't mess anything up with it. Do I keep the pump on all the time, or only when I'm using the water? I also see a knob for the fresh water tank at the convenience station. Do I need to do anything with that? Do I keep it on Normal Flow or Fill? What purpose does this serve? So many questions...such a long winter ahead.LOL Thanks everyone...

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote