View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 04:11 PM   #51
Penn Men
Established Member

M.O.C. #24253
Thanks Jcurtis and Carl, this was my DUH moment. I had previously known that key was there but instead I went on a wild goose chase looking through the “basement” for a switch similar to the one in the battery compartment. But regardless, thanks for your reply, I found it!

I live in rural Pennsylvania and I have found these very cold winters have taken a toll on my motorbike and tractor batteries. I put everything in the barn and they are on trickle but after last winter I lost 2 batteries “before their time” my opinion. I have decided to start storing them in the basement where the temps are kinder and I can trickle them thru the winter. I assume the Coach battery is not cheap and since it’s new, I took it out of the Monty and now it sits in the basement waiting for our first Spring trip.

Again thanks guys. Carl, I had read your previous posts and they are very informative, I just wanted to ask the question again, it never hurts to read good info again. This new coach is the biggest we’ve ever owned and there is so much to learn!
Penn Men is offline   Reply With Quote