View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 05:45 AM   #1
Montana_2779
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2779
The Greatest Folks On Earth!

Much to Cheryl's chagrin, I am a man of many hobbies (music, cars, golf, guns, camping, letterboxing, birdwatching and on and on......). Now that Caveman Pete has joined the technologically advanced Information Age, I'm finding forums on all of my favorite pastimes! I was surprised to find one constant amongst almost all forums-- many threads start well but end up as p***ing contests. (ask a musician what the best amplifier is, and three days later you'll have death threats posted by Marshall and Fender aficionados)

I mention this as I have found NOTHING but the nicest, friendliest and most sincere folks in the MOC and other RV forums (especially the MOC, which has become my primary RV site/forum). I'm finding that RVers are a breed apart. Even when members post differing opinions, the conversations are good-natured and focus on the facts of the dicussion (VERY helpful) rather than one-upsmanship. I knew all along that fulltiming would bring us closer to a group of folks that share our general disposition (a quiet, relaxed, fun and safe community). Thanks to all of you on this and other RV forums, we are more at home on the road than we ever were in our stick house neigborhood! Thanks for welcoming us into a very special community!
Montana_2779 is offline   Reply With Quote