View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 12:35 AM   #41
egregg57
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15998
Send a message via Yahoo to egregg57
One more thing!

Actually, two!

1. I have a good number of first names. If you have just a screen name or handle, can you help me out with the first names of those that will be attending from your family? I would greatly appreciate it!

2. I have been a Rally Master for other Rally's with other groups. At those Rallys, a member or members had a desire to do specific things. Those different items where put on a white board (if the event was open to anyone that wanted to go) with a day and time. The group interested in going would meet up at the designated time and off they went.

This gave everyone a chance to jump in and participate and plan around scheduled things. It has worked pretty well.

I have noticed in reading some of the MOC rally threads that there is quite a bit more organization!

If you would prefer something a little more rigid, please let me know! If the majority wishes to have excursions planned in advance, I can do that! But time is of the essence!

Please respond in the thread, or send me a PM. I am more than happy to accomodate!

Thank you very much!

Tina and I are looking forward to meeting you all.

Eric
egregg57 is offline   Reply With Quote