View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 02:06 PM   #31
Mark N.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popnascar View Post
Yes, this is the ghost who disappeared after posting about my tank falling out. I have a 95,000 dollar heated garage for my 5th wheel. My unit has been sitting at the dealer now for over 3 weeks - and of course - out in the parkinglot. I have numerous pieces of equipment associated with my business and countless friends who farm. I have never heard one who will deny how valuable it is to get your expensive equipment, tractors, loaders, bailers, combines, campers, motorhomes, cars, pickups, tractor trailers ……. in out of the weather. We've got snow here already.

Not one thing has been done to our 5th wheel. They haven't even ordered parts. Although KEYSTONE has contacted me and assured me they are going to run interference and make sure the problem is corrected.
The rv industry has to be the lowest of low when it comes to taking responsibility for their screw ups, for quality control and for engineering.

My tank has no "ears" just the 2" straps with self drilling screws holding it up. We laugh at coffee discussing how we are going to travel with no water so our tank won't fall out, maybe, --- take along a pump and stop by a stream so we can fill within a mile of where we're going, BUT- no one has figured out what we do with the black and grey water when we leave so we can have empty tanks for the return home!!!!. Maybe call and have a portable toilet delivered to the mountains and not use the black tank, then drain the grey back in the crick...or....?? Maybe some of you have an idea.
This is ridiculous.
Now you begin to understand why I sold my 6 year old 3400RL last year and totally turned my back on Keystone.
Mark N. is offline   Reply With Quote