View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 7.3Ford

Dick,

I have same model and year Montana you have. I use a Carry Out Automatic Sat Antenna. I have Disk VIP-211K (around $200). I put a 1TB USB drive ($110) on it, and that turns it into a DVR ($39 one time activation fee) with over 100 hours recording in HD, and 450+ hours SD.

I connect the Sat antenna to the TV port in the convence area. On the back wall there behind the DVR/sound box is a Loop connector, just remove the jumper, and one them goes tot he outside convence area, and the other goes to the antenna on the top.

I connect both to the Sat Receiver, and I can watch Sat or off-air, in fact I can also record off-air via the Sat Receiver.

PM me with a phone # and times to call, and I can explain it better than I do writing.

I think I'm alright now, I finally found where I put the wiring diagram for the antenna system on the newer rigs. Would have helped if I had renamed it so I could recognize it
Anyway equipment should be here by Wednesday and I'll either be posting happy or sad by Thursday. Thanks for the offer of help, I may still need it.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote