View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:45 AM   #12
FloridaFlockers
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20649
Update, spoke to Keystone and they would not approve me going anywhere else accept for another approved service provider 80 miles away. So I caved in and took it back to the N. Charleston CW on 03/24 and told them we needed it back soonest because we were headed out FT mid April. The lady that checked us in said she'd try to get it back the next week. I also emailed the Service Manager of our past woes and low and behold on 03/29 after having it only 4 days we got a call it was ready for pick-up. I nearly had a heart attack. Now for the good info........ when we picked it up I was able to speak with the Shop Foreman. They found an open Neutral Line on the side of the water heater under the sink. Think this is exactly what BB_TX posted a few posts earlier. Wish I could have had time to see verify their fix before I left but I was pressed for time. Should be able to know within 5 min if it's a good fix once we take it out, fill it and put a meter on the hot/neutral lines. Thanks for the help and ideas, Joe.
FloridaFlockers is offline   Reply With Quote