View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Rain, rain, rain,rain,rain and more rain

After three weeks in Key West it rained the last day there. We followed sailer (John and Sharon)back to Bonita Springs where it started to rain. We headed to Sarasota the next day, more rain (all the way). Two days in Sarasota, you guessed it, 48 hours more rain. In fact today here at beautiful Fort Chiswell RV park is the driest it has been since Bonita. It rained all the way to Kings Bay from Sarasota, and then the two days in Kings Bay. It rained all the way to Savannah, all night while there and all the next day as we made our way to Columbia SC. It rained last night while in Columbia and all the way up here to Chiswell. I had forgotten what blue sky looked like. But as soon as we got here it stopped and hasn't rained since. John Kohl is scared to death that we will bring the rain up to Byron NY for the NE Rally. (I wouldn't be at all suprised) I suppose that we needed it but I am starting to mildew. We hope to be in Byron by Tuesday without rain... Dave and Betsy
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote