View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 04:39 AM   #18
waynemoore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10552
Eric, now aren't you glad you joined the MOC you have received many good points of view. I wouldn't echo what has been said here. Just to say this, I was hell bent on buying a new rig and was at the dealer to order one. My friend was with me and found a two year old Mountineer on their lot for a whole lot less that the new one I wanted. We bought the Mountineer along with a service agreement. I am not a full timer but as I am in the tax business I have most of the year off. We ran that rig for a year about 7000 miles and decided we loved RVing. We did not need the service agreement as any and all the bugs had been worked out before we got it. That is except for the tires. I had to replace them in the first five hundred miles. And do go on the tire thread for very important information about that subject.

Now we are on our third Montana well two Mountineers one new and now a new Montana and I do now spend about seven months a year in it. We have been VERY lucky as we have not had all that many problems. Our selling dealer is in Michigan and luckily the Montana dealer here will do the warranty work.

Like most are saying go slow and keep asking questions.
Good luck with whatever you decide.
Add 40 GAL tank in bed.
waynemoore is offline   Reply With Quote