View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 09:11 AM   #36
Sally Newberry
Established Member

M.O.C. #18908
I'm so sorry that you're having this happen again. We're currently dealing with tank issues too. We just got our FW back 2 weeks ago after having the black tank replaced (I'm told this is the 2nd replacement black tank for our camper). We went camping for 3 days over Columbus Day weekend. Our site didn't have sewer hookup so we just used our tanks. Everything seemed fine until the morning we were hooking up to go home. Gray water started leaking out directly underneath the middle of the camper. Then all of a sudden it started spilling out just behind the front stabilizer. That's when we noticed the underbelly was bulging underneath the camper. When my husband pulled the camper forward it was on a slight incline and all of the water came gushing out just in front of the wheels. Needless to say we had no choice but to sit there and let it go (thank god it was gray water & not black). We took it to our local (100 miles away) not-so-trustworthy Camping World AGAIN that day. They say the tank is intact but they "think" that maybe some pipes got knocked loose when they were installing the new black tank. So, basically all weekend the water from the shower and bathroom sink was draining into the underbelly of the camper. We're still waiting to find out what the exact problem is.
Sally Newberry is offline   Reply With Quote