View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 04:42 AM   #72
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Like I say over and over again the brands are more alike than different, Touring any plant in the Elkhart area and you will see the same vendors same workforce same assembly line methods. No dealers in general like to do warranty work because they are paid at a lower rate by the manufacturer. Take it back non warranty and they will be glad to work on it. Both our Montana's had many issues so why did we buy a second one. Like I have also said over and over again IF I thought there was a better one in the price range we would have it.

After 3 years with this 2013 3402 Big Sky and nearly 6K in repairs nearly all directly related to poor workmanship and quality control we may finally have a reliable RV. Fortunately we also have Extended service contracts which paid for 90% of the repairs.

We have a great dealer in Town and Co
Country RV in Clyde , Ohio and we have had repairs done at dealers over the country with no problems one was a keystone dealer but not a Montana dealer.(Quartzsite)

We are high end users our Montana do many, many miles and we live in it 6 to 9 months of the year.

Keystone has a good track record with us in addressing and correcting problems.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote