View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 03:59 AM   #58
guru1961
Established Member

M.O.C. #4540
Send a message via Yahoo to guru1961
Amazing how much quality has deteriorated in the last few years with the Keystone brands. We bought our first Montana (2006 3400RL) and were really satisfied with it and the quality of the product. NOW the 2014 Big Sky 382RL is another story all together. Bought this rig in Oct 2014 and have had worked on 2 times with several more to go seems like. Complained to Keystone and originating dealer (still in discussion with them) but all Keystone did was leave voicemail on my phone stating "unit not defective" after looking over information you gave us and sent to dealer. Major issue is with insulation I believe. Scenario is after temps go above 75 outside, inside temps will not hold 72...just keep going up and up. Typically the RV inside will be 80 degrees when outside is 90. Hottest inside with both AC's running has been 88! All I get from techs is that AC's will only do 20 degrees cooling. Hmmm...my math must be off. Keystone stated that that is acceptable. Yea for them, but not me. Still trying to fight the good fight to get unit repaired or replaced. Will not buy Keystone in future if this issue is not resolved.
guru1961 is offline   Reply With Quote