Thread: 3790RD
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 03:48 PM   #14
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
Got the new 3790rd home, got all the stuff from the Cruiser CF345RF put into it and the front storage is almost empty, back storage has lots of room.... wow.

half the cabinets inside are empty, had a few issues already with trim falling off inside, I attached all the pieces back on with silicone and clamps and now good. Door to washroom wouldn't latch, filed the latchplate and now good, screws fell out of wheel well covers on way home somewhere (sorry for the flat someone)replaced and silicone the backs to prevent further issues, painted galvanized electrical box on hitch.

After reading on this site problems with cabinet doors inside coming open I installed magnetic latch's on those that I read have problems to assist the factory installed spring mounted ones, installed second 12v battery. Waxed frontend after washing off bugs, vacuumed and vacuumed sawdust from everywhere that had migrated during 3hr drive from dealers.

Tightened bolts on couch's and a few other spots, filled some gaps underneath with animal resistant foam, several door screws not tight.

Lots of little adjustments and tweaks and some little repairs that aren't worth the drive to dealers... over all these are Cougar but as long as it is this small stuff I'm not to worried.

Bought 7yr extended warranty for piece of mind on major appliances and components, too bad they don't put G rated tires on these things like Bighorn and Jayco's that one really is a head scratcher given the price point.

Overall this layout is awesome, off to a Bluegrass Festival this weekend where we will check out couch beds for comfort as a couple bandmates will be sleeping on them.

Can't wait for weekend one.......
speedster100 is offline   Reply With Quote