View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 01:19 AM   #34
Virginia Young
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14096
I am one of the members who has a new Big Sky with issues, (all of which can be chalked up to poor workmanship) and have been fighting with Keystone for months, trying to get them fixed. Even with all this, I still love the unit. Thankfully, none of the issues result in the loss of use. I know Keystone has been going thru a lot of changes and I sometimes think this might be part of the problem. It's like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

As far as our problems, I think our unit was wired by somebody who was having a REALLY off day.

We went to the Tampa RV show and looked at A LOT of rigs, and I can say there really wasn't anything I would want instead of what we have. Ideally, I would trade it for an identical unit that didn't have the wiring issues we have.

Prior to this new line Big Sky, we had a 2014 3900FB and had no problems with it other than a couple of loose fittings and a faulty water pump.

I may vent on this forum, but I am still a fan of the Montana line, and believe we couldn't get anything better without spending a whole lot more $.
Virginia Young is offline   Reply With Quote