Thread: Fulltimers?????
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 08:13 AM   #13
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Rich, One of the reasons I like the differentiation between "Long Timers and Full Timers" is that, I believe that fulltimers can relate easier to each other from the standpoint as having no "stick House". There seems to be alot of "Transitional emotions" that fulltimers have when just starting out. It is not easy parting with "things" that one has accrued over the past 30-40 years. As the saying goes "Parting is such sweet sorrow". I'm not talking about big toys or expensive collections, as I have none of these, just 38 years of marital "stuff". I think it helps to have others that can identify with this situation, you know people that have been there, done that. As another saying goes, "there is strength in numbers" I think applies here somewhat in that the more people in your group the easier it is to deal with these issues.

The bottom line though, IMHO is that campers are campers, and in the end, that is all that matters. OH and the fact that we all enjoy the great outdoors!!!!!

SO: Long timers, Full timers, Short timers, Ween enders, whatever your situation: CAMP ON DUDES!!!!!!!!!(That's the camper version of Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure)!!!!!!!!!!!That's my story and I'm sticking to it............
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote