Thread: graphics
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
No mark we do not have graphics as we have the 2013 3402 Big Sky. We got the big Sky for two primary reasons. It had the G6-14 tires and the 6 point leveling system. We could have "made a deal" as others have to replace the G6 14 tires on a regular Montana and the 6 point leveling system was a option as well. The price was right for the big sky already having those features and the paint job seemed like a reasonable replacement for the troublesome graphics.

IMO only the paint on this 13 Big Sky is fragile chips easily and again IMO only at the end of 4 years will look worse than the graphics on the 06 3400 ever did.

In my opinion right now I should have purchased a regular 3402 Montana, changed tires and added the 6 point leveling system as a option , saved a few grand and been far better off.

I was just wondering what the track record has been on the "new "graphics.

All this applies only to myself as others do not seem to have the issues or concerns we have.

The Big Sky has drawn compliments at every campground we have been in and few even realize it is a Keystone/Montana product.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote