View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #6
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
I agree with samiterry, by putting the jumper from the 30 amp load side to the power side of the 50 amp, you have all of the power crossing the 30 amp, that is why it is tripping.

Take the jumper from the load side of the 30 amp and put it on the feed side of the 30, this will put the 50 amp back in play and give you 50 amps on the pump side.

Since the landing gear has it's own circuit breaker you can leave it where it is, it does not need the protection of either of the other two breakers.

I believe the black to ??? is the charge wire from the TV and the orange is the power to the breakaway switch. I would leave the black on the same post as the batt. and the orange on the load side of the 30 amp. That is the way mine is and what those two wires are for.

I suspect your problem arose when you installed the second battery and hooked the one cable from the 30 to the 50 amp breaker to the load rather than the power side.

I am surprised they used a white wire as power to the landing gear, white in these units is normally ground.

Not much change needed that I can see... good luck.
Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote