View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
This topic is an extremely sore subject with me.

We have a 2002 3295RK and we will never buy a 5th wheel again with the small "water closet" and open bathroom concept. I absolutely agree with Ms McGyver, and then some. We also need much more room for elbows, legs, being able to stand up without hitting the wall in front of the "throne" and for some things I won't mention here. We always end up leaving the water closet door open and we close the sliding door at the top of the stairs but even that is not enough space.

I also agree with Glenn, who by the way disagreed with me several years ago when I vented about the small "water closet" & open bathroom design. If the hubby or myself had sat down on the throne before we bought the Montana, we would have NOT bought it and probably would have ended up with some other brand.

I am very sad to hear the 3485SA was discontinued. We are in the market for a new 5th wheel between now and the next couple of years. Hopefully the new rig will be a Montana but it will depend upon whether we can have a completely enclosed bathroom with space.

Enjoy your bathroom Glenn....*LOL..... we envy you with all that room!
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote