View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 03:38 AM   #7
Twopetes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17535
Agree with jameswbarton - the truth is the truth! I find it interesting that owners with the same model and year can have such different issues. Kind a like the mindset of never buying a car built on Monday or Friday! We bought the 2015 High Country 353RL from Camping World of Columbia (SC). I even tried to play CW of Myrtle Beach against CW of Columbia, but they caught on to that pretty quick! Oh well, was worth the try!

CW has done well by us. So I cannot complain. We did have a couple of strange issues occur - on the road so we fixed them ourselves (camper was a week old). The interior header on the front of both main slides (wood facing) came loose, more like were falling off. A little construction adhesive and and air nailer, and never more will they be loose.

I expect some of this and would be surprised if it did not happen. Fortunately for us (knock on wood) we have not had any major appliance issues.

To me it is part of the adventure, as line as it is not over the top stuff or poor quality.

enjoy - and safe travels

Steve
Retired and Lovin’ it!
Twopetes is offline   Reply With Quote