Thread: Washer & Dryer
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:06 PM   #56
kwolff7
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6687
This topic has been around a long time so I had to go back through and make sure I had not already responded. We have the Whirlpool W/D that came in our Big Sky. I must say I did not want to spend the money for them, thought it was a cost that was not necessary since we are not fulltimers..............but after having them and using them, they are wonderful. I would not be without them. And I have heard about units not holding much.........well I think my loads are almost as large as at home. Some units must not hold much but I can put a dozen or more items in mine and I am not talking underwear. It is so nice to just throw a load of darks in one day, a load of whites in another day and the sheets and towels in another day. It takes all the work out of laundry. It might be nice to have that space for storage, but I will take the Washer/Dryer. I can't get much of anything else in the closet though because they put the washer on the floor and the dryer on a shelf about 3 to 4 inches above. Karen
kwolff7 is offline   Reply With Quote