View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 07:57 AM   #37
Montana_2913
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2913
UPDATE - I called Keystone one last time before calling an attorney. I decided to try Lon Nelson as many of few have recommended calling him. I was told he is no longer with Keystone. I did speak with Darryl Turner and before I even told him my name he knew who he was speaking with - all I said was that I was having a problem with my Mountaineer, the service dept. & Keystone. I had not even given him my VIN # at that point.
He seemed to be sympathetic with my problem. I explained all the problems we have had with Suncoast and told him about my phone conversations with Craig Crouch. He seemed to agree that finding the source of the leak should be a priority. He said he would make some calls and speak to some people and see what is going on and what can be done.
I sure hope he is able to get some help for us. I do not want to have to hire an attorney and spend more money on this camper. I already paid for an exterminator to get rid of the ant infestation - compliments of Suncoast, paid for the people to come out and test for mold spores, and have paid a lot of $$ on a camper that has been in service far too long already. I will spend the money on an attorney if that is what it comes to but will not be happy.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Montana_2913 is offline   Reply With Quote