View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 02:45 PM   #55
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Rich, we've been using Cingular for several years and all over the country and have been very, very happy with it. So we'll stay with them if they meet our needs. I think our contract runs out in about a year. Or maybe it's this month. Will have to check. I'm pretty sure it's April of some year. On the other hand, I heard somewhere Cingular has had more complaints than the others. I don't understand why, we've had no reason to complain. But when we're due we'll check them all. We've used the standard Cingular plan we have for our phone and used the phone as a modem without additional cost or additional plan. It's worked fine, though very slow.

Kim, I have a bad ear and have not heard high tones very well since a softball injury when in my twenties. I see Vicki scramble to find the phone. That's how I know it's ringing. If it's next to me I hear it. When Vicki is gone I put it in my pocket so I feel the vibration, like your Steve does. Works for me. When I'm running errands I put the tracfone on 'loud' and use the loudest ring. I most of the time hear that one but not always so I check the screen for missed calls periodically.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote