View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 09:27 AM   #42
dfb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17163
We’ve had issues with ours. Just got done replacing large slide out gear assemblies. Many of the parts used are of low quality. The exterior molding has all disintegrated and come off. Carpet is worn after 3 years. One tire is wearing faster than the others, no I did not hit a thing. Interior trim has come down, fan blades fell on the floor. Water heater was not connected, refer quit working after a rain, led lights have burnt out, toilet would not hold water, Black valve would not shut , roof has staples coming thru, emergency exit handle broke on rear window, bedroom window is hard to close., the slides pick up rocks and when closing the slides the rocks chew up the vinyl floor.. The fender in the drivers side flaps going down the road and the fender screws come out.. Now, if I were to do it all over again, I’d find a very clean used unit. I’m looking for a nice used KZ ESCALADE,, Before Thor bought them. I’ve seen a unit for 33k .. Body paint and just top shelf quality.. But that’s
Me.. Good luck with your purchase. I’m not knocking Montana, just giving you our experience.
dfb is offline   Reply With Quote