Thread: TPMS-Good ones?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
Glenn the fifth
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7117
About TST customer service- I received and installed my TST system about 3 weeks ago. Afer install I programmed and tested everything and it was working like a charm. I have not had the chance to hook up the trailer and go anywhere since then, but we are going this coming holiday weekend. Because of that upcoming trip I washed the trailer and truck this weekend and decided to turn on the TST system to make sure it was still working fine. To my surprise one of the trailer tires (right rear) is alarming at 15 psi. I had looked at the tires while washing the rig and everything looked fine, so I thought...must have a bad sensor. I went back to that tire and took the sensor off to check it with my tire gage. Sure enough, it read 15 PSI too! I guess the sensor is causing a slow leak through the valve stem (had always held air fine before the sensor install). I called the customer service number and they are sending me a new sensor no questions asked. I did not expect that I would have it before Friday afternoon when we leave for the camping trip and that would have been fine, but I told the young lady that we were leaving Friday for camping and she said she would send it "3 day" to make sure I get it before Friday (and I did not even ask!). Good customer service like that is hard to find. -Glenn
Glenn the fifth is offline   Reply With Quote