View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #21
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
My MOC name is Driftwoodgal for a reason......hubby has never posted on the thread and probably never will. I am the one that did the research on the Montana, found the message board, and ask the questions. I can barely get him to read the boards at times, but heah if something is going wrong he sure listens to what posters have to say. I am not allowed on the roof as he knows I would panic and fall off I do wash and wax most of the RV when it needs it.

I have towed the Montana before to the dealership and pulled our SOB about 70 miles. I have never backed or hooked the trailer up to the truck. I do help with the outside set up when we arrive at a park, so I feel sure I could handle the outside things if need be. I guess the next time out I will mirror him just to be sure. The thing I always forget is which way I need to turn the little black handle on the awning.

We were in Louisana last month and I got the flu. I was worried he would get sick before we got home. I was dreading the drive home not only because of the hook up and drive, but because I never pay attention to how we got to where we are parked. I am hopeless when it comes to directions. I think I can do all of the rest of the stuff with some practice. I will leave it up to the Garmin to get me home.

Helen.....I was a cheerleader....someone has to fire up the team....you go girlfriend .... good job. Hope to meet you at some point down the road.

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote