Thread: more questions
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 02:51 AM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Rickety, I think you're talking 3400RL? If you want to see how ours is setup, www.geocities.com/stevereigle and click on "Our Home".

Sometimes they change things but here's where they are in ours... ours was built 8/18/06.

Furnace - between refrigerator and shower, just aft of basement storage area.

Water Pump - behind the connection center in the basement storage area. Remove the surround on the connection center to access the water pump.

Water Heater - you didn't ask, but it's under the peninsula where it attaches to the wall.

Awning - Not sure what you consider a problem. Ours works well and is deployed as I write this.

Porcelain toilet - higher, more comfortable, easy to clean. We replaced the cheesy plastic seat with a wood one from Walmart. The standard home toilet seat fits beautifully.

Shower - We have the garden tub/shower. It is smaller than in our 2003 3295RK but I think that's true of all 2007 models because of the room stolen for the king bed option. Just a guess but it's probably true of the 3295RK also.

Quest - can't really say. We didn't have the older one. This one seems to be fine. Our FM reception is not good but somebody told us to put up the tv antenna and turn on the booster. Sometime we'll try that. We don't often listen to radio except in the truck.

New couch - Ours was before the new couch. We replaced the old one with the aftermarket home hideabed we had in our 3295RK. Vicki commented when we saw the new couch that had that been available we'd have kept it. We sat on one at the factory tour during the rally and it was very comfortable but that was a very short trial. I'd see if I could find one at a dealer or rv show before making the decision to spend the money.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote