Thread: more questions
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
BirdingRVer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5740
Rickety,

First CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now relax, during the 8 weeks I had to wait after ordering my 3075RL I also had all kinds of questions but, now that I have had it 3 weeks it is amazing how quickly all of this becomes apparent. You are going to love your new 5th wheel and it will be, beautiful, well made and everything will work because that's the way Montana makes them. It has taken me 3 weeks and three trips to finally find something that isn't perfect. I have a missing trim piece under a over hanging cabinet. If that is the only thing I ever find wrong then life is very good.

However my answers to your questions are:
Where is the furnace located?
The first time you turn it on you will know exactly where it is, and you will feel the heat coming out of the opening on the outside of the rig.
Where is the water pump?
I have to admit I don't know but, it works and I didn't think it was very noise.
Is the awning a problem?
We opened and closed it twice during the PDI without any problems. It hasn't exactly been awing weather here in California lately. However the heater has been getting a workout and it works real well.
How do you like the porcelain toilet and shower?
Just like home. They work and no problems.
How is the am/fm/cd/dvd/ all in one/ better than the old quest?
I don't know anything about the old quest but, there are a lot of buttons on this thing and I can't find the owners manual.The DVDs look great on the LCD TV.
Do you like the new couch?
We don't have the new couch but, the dog likes to sleep on the one we do have.

BirdingRVer is offline   Reply With Quote