Thread: TRASH
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 01:41 PM   #22
PNW Fireguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18081
I was truly avoiding coming back to this thread but I am going to try to take a constructive path.

I love this country warts and all. Rather than complain about a problem do something about it. Run for office, volunteer, engage civically in your community. I will commit to leaving a place as good if not better regarding trash when I leave. Maybe others on this thread would commit to the same. That is how movements get started. Granted we shouldn't need a movement to clean up behind ourselves but clearly we do.

So now that we have that out of the way how to spread that responsiblity that some of us have clearly missed in our upbringing. Well calling people names or worse yet referring to their children (regardless of how old they are) as brats is not the way to get it done. No faster way to achieve DEFCON1 then to tell some stranger that their kids are brats. Remember that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Think globally but act locally. I will do my part and hopefully someone else will join in and do theirs. Before you know it we are making a change.