View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #5
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
I think a lot depends on where you plan on travelling. We added; slide toppers, 2nd AC, Sat TV system, window awning, a second exhaust fan/vent to go next to the shower, and a garage (skirting around the front cap). We also had the MorRyde Independent Suspension with Disc Brakes and Kodiak never lube hubs, installed at the MorRyde factory in Elkhart. We plan on keeping our unit for 7+ years so wanted the added security that that provides. We full time so that makes a difference also. We also added a 4 cuft refer/freezer. Washer/dryer is an added option that we did NOT opt for. Our unit came prewired for a gen set, but we did not purchase a gen (weight & cost vs usage). We do carry a Honda 2000W portable Gen in case we need some power on the road. We also bought a 6 FT folding ladder, Deluxe wheel chocks from CW, A better sewer hose and clear connector, a portable compressor to air up and dow tires, a torque wrench to check torque on lug nuts, a small tool box of different tools to make repairs on the road, sans a dealer (mine is in Alaska, we're not), garbage can for kitchen, espresso maker (Must Have), dish drainer, seperate computer table (for laptop), storing ottoman for couch. Outside Wilson antenna for internet and cell phones, we started with a portable ice maker which we no longer have due to seperate refer/freezer, a few throw rugs, outside entry mat, lights to hang on your awning, heavy duty awning straps to keep awning in place during windy conditions. This should be enough to get you started. I'm sure someone else has ideas also. Welcome to "The Best Darned Forum on the WWW"!!!! Hope to see you on the road some day.....
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote