View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 07:30 AM   #13
onekla
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12436
Pam & ?, from central Arkansas, welcome to the forum. Waiting for something you want so much is torture. I hope they resolve those issues and get it out to you soon.

We attended our first (the National) rally in 2014. We ended up getting a new RV as a result of that trip. While there, we went on the factory tour and learned that they had stopped production of the model we had our eyes on, 2 weeks prior to our visit. Our plan was to look at them and then order one when we got home. We got some help in locating the model we wanted and had it brought to Arkansas to us. Luck was with us.

As for the rally itself, Brian and I both attended most of the scheduled events. I signed up for the ladies driving school. The instructors from Keystone were very attentive to the ladies....and husbands are not allowed, so that helps with the nerves a lot. Keystone reps brought units from the factory to the fairgrounds, where the school was held. They did an informative talk before we went out for the "hands on" part. They ask for people to volunteer their trucks for the school. I volunteered ours and requested that I be allowed to use our truck so that I could get the feel of everything in the vehicle I would one day be using. There was a section for hitching up and unhitching, one for backing up into a space, and a couple for pulling the RV. They will be right there with you throughout all of it. No worries. We all graduated! You'll do fine.

This is a very informative but fun rally to attend. The regionals rallies are much more laid back, allowing you to get to visit and get to swap stories with folks. Both are great! ENJOY!
onekla is offline   Reply With Quote