View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Squeezing into the basement again

Finally got the physical part of the Autoformer installation done at the campground Saturday. Location is behind the second basement panel which is directly behind the stairs leading up to the living room in the 3750. The stairs are of interesting construction in that they are box-framed with solid bottoms extending back to the basement wall. So the floor of the second step extends the entire way back to the basement wall. Since I wanted the Autoformer to be in a standing position, this meant that I had to cut a notch in the particle board behind the basement panel to allow this. This in turn meant squeezing into the basement with a saw and a dremel tool to make the cut. I did accomplish that, so now all that is left is to get the wiring in place to allow the use of the Autoformer in those parks with low voltage problems and likewise to bypass the Autoformer at other times. Wonder what will be next on the modification journey that these rigs always seem to give us the impetus to undertake? Still need a maxxaire vent cover for the bedroom vent installed, so I do have a hint as to what the future holds!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote