View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 02:07 PM   #47
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeje View Post
I hear ya. We had 2 Raptor toy haulers previous to the current Montana that hauled around ATVs and a side by side, so I know just how versatile they are. They have come a long way from years past (more slides etc.). We decided that since the toy hauling has diminished to all most nothing it was time to enjoy the whole camper while camping instead of having a garage that was either mostly empty or just became a bedroom for others. Really got tired of the only place to sit down and relax was a couch/sofa with a dinning table always in front of you.
I totally agree with you that the living room arrangements of conventional toy haulers leave a lot to be desired. Having to break your neck to watch tv from a couch that was obviously intended for a young family with several kids is not my idea of paradise! Likewise loosing all that living floor space to a utility garage seemed like an awful waste. And that is why we are so happy with the HC381TH. It addresses those concerns. You have a front living room that feels just like a sticks and bricks. You have a real middle kitchen and you don’t lose any floor space to a garage!! And too top it off you don’t have to unload the toys to use the garage to sleep grandkids/visitors! What’s not to like about that!!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote